- You can enter your currency
- You can enter your business details including tax id with logo
- There is also an option to enter buyers details
- Then the products description, cost & taxes
- Also the option of date, invoice number and payment terms including due date
- And finally, an option to send the invoice or download it
Invoice, bill or tab is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, relating to a sale transaction and indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer.
Payment terms are usually stated on the invoice. These may specify that the buyer has a maximum number of days in which to pay and is sometimes offered a discount if paid before the due date. The buyer could have already paid for the products or services listed on the invoice.
Invoice the most integral part of shopping which provides not only easy to businesses and customer but also serves as a proof of validation to testify for the fact that a product or service was in fact sold. In many countries, it is blatantly illegal for any seller of a product or service to refuse to give a bill
But generating a bill especially when you are a small business can be very difficult when you are a small business or most of your work is long-term and you are issuing bills once a week buying that heavy billing software like big giant shops is useless and extreme waste of money
There are various online websites which can help you with is for absolutely free let’s take a look at one such website LINK